I have decided to move my blog from my personal server to Github.
A few reasons behind this move
- I have a hard time writing things without vim
- Pushing on Github has become easier than using Wordpress
- Upating Wordpress is kind of annoying
- The syntax highlighting works
- Posts should be cleaner
- I can use my server for other purposes
It is basically just going to make my life easier.
I was also bored of the previous design, so I just made a new one (even though I am not sure we can call this a “design”)
While moving some old posts, I have also found a few interesting things that I have not published yet and may release:
- A look at my studies - and how useful (or not) they are
- A system to do distributed computating in browsers